Popular Posts

3/05/2011

March 5 2011 Be Kind Mission-Day Ten

Awoke at 5:00 this morning in my husbands arms in Greenville NC. I had to make the 8:30 shuttle, but couldn't sleep.

Scheduling called me at 8:15 to tell me they had 'modified' my schedule.

I had Monday off, and my husband and I had plans. We are trying to relocate to Charlotte. I am now working Monday, and I am at the mercy of my job.

It's not like a regular job, you can't just say 'no.' You have to work the modification, if you are in the middle of a trip, and are on reserve. I am in the middle of a trip, and am on reserve.

So, off I go, into the wild blue yonder. I'll now be in Savannah Georgia Sunday night, without my husband, staying in a hotel not in his arms.

Was I kind to them? Yes, I sure was-even though it was hard.

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle; I just wish He didn't trust me so much"
Mother Teresa


(we have heard this quote before, but did we know it was my heroin who said it first?!)

No comments: