Popular Posts

3/25/2011

Day Fifteen-Be Kind Mission



He stood in front of the flight deck-texting. It was right after beverage service.

He knew that I had specifically asked people to wait their turn to go to the bathroom-he did not comply. My flight attendant I was working with almost ran into him because his toosh was up against the flight deck door, and he was oblivious to her coming backwards into the galley.

I walked towards him and said, "Sir, please don't crowd the flight deck door." He said, "Sorry to be a bother." He gave me a dirty look, and went back to his seat.

When he left the aircraft, I smiled and told him to have a good day. He grunted. I don't think he was happy with me.

After 911 don't people know that they shouldn't crowd the flight deck door.

Now, on every flight, I make an announcement to specifically not crowd the flight deck door.

Will they comply?

Will I be kind, even if they don't comply? That is the question!

What would Mother Teresa do?!

"Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love and kindness."

No comments: