Popular Posts

2/19/2011

Day Two February 19, 2011 Be Kind Mission

Saturday February 19, 2011 My birthday Day Two

We landed in Asheville North Carolina lastnight. I was reminded of the lady I did not like who set up the breakfast in the morning! Could I be kind to her?

I awoke on my birthday and walked downstairs to the breakfast area. I smiled at complete strangers, and got my fruit cup and biscuits and gravy. There she was. Still here, still the same person that I remembered.

I said nothing to her. I actually kept my back to her, and got my food as soon as possible hoping that she wouldn't say anything to me.

I'm not doing too good on this be kind mission. Obviously, this is why I need to do it. I need to learn lessons myself about being kind to those that are not kind to you.

It's easy to be kind to others when they are kind to you.

It's more of a mission here on earth to be the first to be kind when those who are miserable need it.

Quote "What matters is not how much we do, but how much love we put into what we do."
Mother Teresa

No comments: